Representation of creditors, shareholders and business partners of companies in a crisis and in insolvency
Not just the company itself, also creditors, shareholders and business partners find themselves confronted with special challenges in a crisis or in the case of insolvency. We help you to limit your risks in this situation.
Our main services:
- Structuring security so that it survives an attempt to set it aside in insolvency
- Enforcing receivables, asserting rights for separation of assets and separate satisfaction
- Negotiation of agreements with insolvency administrators or administrators of debtors-in-possession, for example, agreements on continuing the business
- Representation in creditors' committees
- Representation of banks in financial restructuring: (re-)financing negotiations, advice in the case of breaches of covenants, stand-still and settlement agreements, bridge financing, recovery loans, security that survives insolvency, delineating security, pool agreements, etc.
- Advice to shareholders (divestment decisions, moving businesses, raising and preserving capital, corporate group financing)
- Advice on trust solutions (holding security or shares in trust)